Shipping and Delivery
Shipping and Delivery
All items offered on Livluvwear are made-to-order. This means that when you place your order, we print that item/s just for you, one at a time for the best quality!
We work with different artists and manufacturers worldwide. This is the reason for the delivery times below. Keep in mind that that is also the reason we are able to offer such amazing pricing on our products.
Shipping carrier: USPS, DHL, EMS, Local Post...
Orders are processed when the payment is accepted.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
We process orders on business days which are Monday through Friday, Eastern Standard Times, and exclude holidays observed by the Post Office: New Year's Day, Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- The above time frame is only applied for orders to the US with standard shipping methods.
- The majority of our orders are processed and shipped within the time frame we offer above. However, the time period above is only approximate and can differ in individual cases. Some items/orders may require a longer ship-out and/or delivery time frame.
- International orders: It may take additional days if orders have to go through customs. We have no influence on the customs process and apologize for any inconvenience due to delivery delays resulting from this.
- For order including Canvas: will be shipped separately each with tracking number to ensure safe delivery.
- When order is ready to be shipped, a tracking link will be sent to your email so you can follow your package all the way home.
You will receive a confirmation email with a tracking link so that you can follow your order all the way home! Please allow 5-7 days for the carrier to scan your package into their system.
If you attempt to track your package and there is no information available that just means the carrier has not processed your parcel yet. When the parcel is scanned into the system, tracking events will populate on the tracking page.
If it is over your estimated arrival date, please contact us, and we can take care of this for you.
Make sure you provide the correct address at checkout because we are not responsible if your order gets delivered to the wrong address.
If you contact the final mile carrier after the order has left our warehouse and ask them to forward or redirect your parcel, we are not responsible if that parcel gets lost, stolen, or damaged.
Customer service is our #1 priority and we will do whatever we can to take care of you. Thank you for considering Livluvwear and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org